Friday, January 20, 2012

Upcoming Movies I Really Want to See in Theaters

I'm a massive movie buff. I will watch just about anything as long as it isn't incredibly offensive or crazy. The other thing with me is that I absolutely love going to see movies in the theater. The big screen is where it's at for movies. If I was a millionaire tomorrow one of the first things I would do is find some way to procure or construct my very own private theater. One with actual full size movie screens, not some private screening room in a basement with a wall-sized projector.

If I never had to watch a movie again on anything other than in a theater I would be in heaven. Seriously. I'm not making this up. I love movies in the theater. Which, of course, means that 2012 is going to be a big and exciting year for me movie wise. This year is going to be huge for movie releases and I won't be surprised if several records are broken in the process.

While my list of movies I want to see is far longer than these few, here are the trailers for a couple I want to see in the next couple of months:







All three of these movies look awesome to me. I love movies with airplanes and dogfights, I'm a huge Gina Carano fan from her time on the American Gladiators reboot a couple years ago, and the John Carter movie just looks epic on the scale of something like Avatar in my opinion.

Cannot wait to see these!

1 comment:

  1. When the kids are able to watch themselves, we can go to the movies as much as we used to! :)

    ReplyDelete