Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Atlas Shrugged is On the Horizon...

It won't be long before I start reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. I posted a little while back that I wanted to read it pretty badly after watching the movie, but despite my desire I couldn't bring myself to start a book of that size without finishing the other two series' that I was currently in the middle of.

I'll admit I'm extremely excited but also terrified that I'll be let down after my own rather immense expectations have now taken root. At the moment I'm thinking that I may blog about some thoughts as I go through, perhaps summarizing here and there about what is happening so I don't lose sight of the big picture, which happened a little bit when I was reading The Fountainhead a few years ago.

So, all I have between me and finally discovering who John Galt really is is to finish the final book of the Millenium series which I have started just a few moments ago. I think I'm going to read like a man possessed until I finish it so I can get started solving the mystery of John Galt.

No comments:

Post a Comment