Monday, January 30, 2012

Music I've Recently Added to My Collection This Week

I don't buy albums anymore, nor do I buy songs dependent entirely upon genre, style, or artist. I buy songs because I think they sound cool. Even more specifically, I buy songs that I think have cool sounding "hooks" in the chorus or verse. That's just how I do things. As a result, I have a rather mixed bag of music in my iTunes library.

New songs in my collection happen whenever I've had the chance to listen to the radio for a little bit, or when I see a music video of something I hadn't heard before. I tend to let the list gather a few songs and then download them all at once.

Here are the four I added to my collection this past week:







1 comment:

  1. That's one of my favorite renditions of Set Fire to the Rain. Love it!

    ReplyDelete