Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tonight I Will Shrug an Atlas for the First Time

Just moments ago I finished reading the final book of the Millenium series. The last book took a bit of effort because I wanted to finish it before beginning Atlas Shrugged, but I also wanted to just put it on the back burner and begin Atlas Shrugged immediately. I stayed strong though and finished The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest first.

Now I get to start figuring out who John Galt really is. I'm really excited but I'm also really, really nervous. What if over the past couple of weeks I've gotten my hopes up far too much and I'm disappointed by what I discover? What if I have no idea what's in store and things are even more awesome that I could imagine in my wildest dreams?

It's going to be good. I'm pretty sure about that.

I intend to write numerous posts about reading this book. I have a feeling I'm going to have a lot to say about it. I want to read all of it tonight, but I also want to digest each piece very, very carefully. My goal is to finish by the end of the month, but I may take a little longer than that in the end. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment